User Information

k9chelsea2

Post Count:466
First Seen:3:42:10 PM 29/4/2019
Last Seen:11:44:27 AM 3/8/2020
Starting at newsest posts first

466: Friends at 11:44:27 AM 3/8/20204285487
nah
465: Sprite Folders! at 11:43:22 AM 3/8/20204285482
support
464: Sub-Domain at 11:34:46 AM 3/8/20204285457

LankyBox01 wrote:

thr565ono wrote:

As all these people said, you would be able to access the scripting commands necessary to work out how to make yourself a moderator on the actual site. This would be incredibly dangerous for Scratch, and would end up with Scratch being shut down (due to data breaches and COPPA violation, the authorities would have to shut down Scratch for good)
No, they won't have access to that.
acces to what?
463: A couple questions. at 11:21:56 AM 3/8/20204285430
make sure when you give credit to the song you put “clean”

Xoffhia wrote:

k9chelsea2 wrote:

scratch is not about fame

He doesn't want fame I think he just wants people to like his projects because no one is seeing it
oof didn't read the full OP it was too long lol.
461: Is Scratch Social Media? at 10:38:20 AM 3/8/20204285365

fdreerf wrote:

k9chelsea2 wrote:

fdreerf wrote:

Really? Because for me it's this.
Also, you say that I'm “taking it out on you” when you are very much attacking me.
your the one who started it by saying that variables don't need undersocres even tho they do its common knowledge lol im not the one who called what you where saying “NoNsEnSEeNsE” and yes I know what a wikipedia is lol, I am learning prgramming lol so i know what a varibale is, also please don't start up flame wars or go off topic, smh
I'm not the one who can't understand a joke. I would've thought by the NUL character quip you would've got it, but no.
Your last statement is a bit ironic, considering that was on another topic.

you call that a joke. anyways lets stay on topic please
460: Is Scratch Social Media? at 10:19:29 AM 3/8/20204285334

fdreerf wrote:

Really? Because for me it's this.
Also, you say that I'm “taking it out on you” when you are very much attacking me.
your the one who started it by saying that variables don't need undersocres even tho they do its common knowledge lol im not the one who called what you where saying “NoNsEnSEeNsE” and yes I know what a wikipedia is lol, I am learning prgramming lol so i know what a varibale is, also please don't start up flame wars or go off topic, smh
459: not < > at 10:08:33 AM 3/8/20204285318

-Zyte- wrote:

k9chelsea2 wrote:

DipLeChip wrote:

SuperSean12 wrote:

You know the not<> block?
<not <>>
We dont actuly need it,

<not <touching [mouse pointer v] ?>
could be remade as:
<<touching [mouse pointer v] ?> = [false]>
but but but!
have you considered the scratch age range? little kiddos need that block to understand it easier
… how are kids ever going to learn programing without a challenge no offence
In which programing language have you not seen an “not” logic operator?
none i wasn't saying remove the not block
458: Is Scratch Social Media? at 9:55:47 AM 3/8/20204285302

fdreerf wrote:

k9chelsea2 wrote:

ok my bad I just googled it and visual is a language I stand corrected

k9chelsea2 wrote:

basically nonsense
If Scratch isn't a programming language, then I suppose
says the person that doesn't even know basic variable rules and then acts like im dumb because I actually pay attention in computer science, when has no idea what the basic rules of an actual proggraming language is. smh
Sorry, but I can't take your point seriously if it's riddled in strange quotes and based off of random sources on Google.
you prolly got your info of google urself, your prolly just mad that you didn't pay attention in computer science and take it out on me lol its the first thing that comes up when you google types of programming languages.
457: how can i make a collab on scratch at 9:53:05 AM 3/8/20204285297
remix projects on alts and then keep remxing * the other person until your hapy with it then unshare any remixes you may not need
456: not < > at 9:50:42 AM 3/8/20204285291

DipLeChip wrote:

SuperSean12 wrote:

You know the not<> block?
<not <>>
We dont actuly need it,

<not <touching [mouse pointer v] ?>
could be remade as:
<<touching [mouse pointer v] ?> = [false]>
but but but!
have you considered the scratch age range? little kiddos need that block to understand it easier
… how are kids ever going to learn programing without a challenge no offence
455: Is Scratch Social Media? at 9:48:49 AM 3/8/20204285289
ok my bad I just googled it and visual is a language I stand corrected

k9chelsea2 wrote:

basically nonsense
If Scratch isn't a programming language, then I suppose
says the person that doesn't even know basic variable rules and then acts like im dumb because I actually pay attention in computer science, when has no idea what the basic rules of an actual proggraming language is. smh
454: QUESTION ABOUT GIVING CREDIT at 9:45:55 AM 3/8/20204285285
they are both ok but the latter is the more respectful one
scratch is not about fame
452: Sub-Domain at 9:39:19 AM 3/8/20204285271

DownsGameClub wrote:

k9chelsea2 wrote:

LankyBox01 wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Support. This would be very fun, and it could be used as a simulator for ST applicants.
OMG I GOTTA ADD THAT TO THE OP

THANKS!!!
thats the only good thing it could be used for but even then it should be used as training if someone was accepted. and the mod tools can't be that hard to use that there has to be a separte thing for it
“Training periods” are standard for many sites with more complex or larger moderation systems, like Scratch.
fair enough
451: Is Scratch Social Media? at 9:35:54 AM 3/8/20204285266

fdreerf wrote:

k9chelsea2 wrote:

google wrote:

there are four major types of programming paradigms; namely: Imperative, Functional, Logical and Object-Oriented. The imperative programming paradigm was one of the earliest and was developed using machine-language..
Set of instructions: random blocks that serve no purpose to actual text based programming
Various kinds of output: furries trying to detach their heads
450: Is Scratch Social Media? at 9:32:09 AM 3/8/20204285259

EHTERNET wrote:

Scratch Is the coding website for kids. it's from 7 to 18 ages
it is but theres still no actual programming language just some random click and drag blocks that are supposed to resemble real coding.

Repl.it is superior in so may ways in the coding sense but for begginers scratch is usefulish
449: Is Scratch Social Media? at 9:28:54 AM 3/8/20204285252

gilbert_given_189 wrote:

Well yes, Scratch has a social media feature like loves and favorites, but also contains educational stuffs. This is why I said Scratch is “half cool half school”, because of this “half social media half educational platform”
even tho scratch teaches you nothing
448: Is Scratch Social Media? at 9:27:36 AM 3/8/20204285247

secretagent123 wrote:

EmEm317 wrote:

So, I was wondering this a couple nights ago. Is Scratch Social Media? After all, it does run a lot like most other social media platforms, where you can love/fave things, upload stuff, follow people, customize your profile, stuff like that. But it also has things that most social medias allow. For example, in the community guidelines, it says you are not allowed to give away your last name. But, most social media platforms normally allow that. Another thing that I think they have in common, is that you can get all the news about what's happening. Like how on the front page they let you know about the new design studio, featured projects, featured studios, and what's going on with the Scratcher's you are following. Thank you so much for reading this whole thing. I'm very sorry if this took up too much of your time. I just was wondering about this. Also, please check out my Newest Project and send it a love/fave. Enjoy your week!

No scratch is a programming language,
LUUUUUUUUUL WUT????? a high-level language is one that is written using commands similar to human text-based using an IDE a low-level language is a language that is closer to what the computer understands also using an ide or whattever people use these days, then theres assembly code which is very close to what a machine can understand and then theres machine code or binary coding, scratch does not fit into any of these for one it hasn't got any rules whatsoever I can create a variable with a capital letter with spaces instead of underscores, it doesn't teach you anything about coding try do JS or C++ you will see that scratch hasn't helped you with actual coding.
thats probably allowed under the CrEaTiVe cOmMoNs license so prolly not a reportable offence :l but I see it as a reportable offence