User Information

Starstriker3000

Post Count:963
First Seen:5:31:46 PM 2/8/2018
Last Seen:2:21:26 PM 7/4/2020
Starting at newsest posts first

RedGuy7 wrote:

VOTE
Which banner should we have?
1:
2:

Need to vote:
@b1048546
@OurPrincess
@Big_Brick_Studios
@ShaNyiah0818^
@0DryBones0
@Starstriker3000
@-DancerRJV-
@Wavecolor^
@culverkwan^^
(yes, strikes are now ^s)
I like the second one.
It says we're allowed to answer other people's questions, but it says nothing about whether or not we can let people know not to necropost.



Also, how do you say “necropost” and “necroposting” in Spanish?
Yo diría que depende de dónde usted es. Se llama Día de los Inocentes de donde soy, pero otras personas podría llamarlo con un nombre diferente.

Traducido en parte por Google Translate.
959: Cat Blocks: Are they staying? at 5:12:41 AM 6/4/20203916310
You can find a copy of the Scratch editor that contains the cat hat blocks here. It's basically like the 3.0 offline editor, because you need to download projects to your computer to save them, but it has the cat hat blocks.
957: The Strawberry Shop! at 9:01:42 PM 5/4/20203915754

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Strawberry Shop Chat Studio

I've created a new shop studio here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26187974/.

It is a chat studio - kinda like a break room for staff members *sips coffee*. You can chat about anything unrelated to the Strawberry Shop there. (Strawberry Shop stuff goes in the official studio). I will soon invite all staff members to this studio, however, joining the studio is completely optional.
I just made the first comment in the studio!
To oliver_northern,

you can find a copy of the Scratch editor that contains the cat hat blocks here. It's basically like the 3.0 offline editor, because you need to download projects to your computer to save them, but it has the cat hat blocks.
954: Bring Back Cat Blocks at 5:33:48 AM 5/4/20203914653
Unfortunately, the cat hat blocks were never intended to be a permanent feature; they were just for April Fool's Day.

Za-Chary wrote:

I'm sure we love the cat blocks as much as you do! Unfortunately, this suggestion has been rejected recently. This is just an April Fools' Day joke — not meant to be permanent.
953: Horror games at 3:38:35 AM 5/4/20203914552
Basically, anything that is too scary for younger kids isn't allowed, even if there are warnings.

-DancerRJV- wrote:

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

General Announcements

Shop System Update
We advise all employees to review the updated Terms & Extra Info page on the front page, because it contains valuable updates to the shop's system and terms.

Activity Check
The activity check has concluded. The next activity check will take place on 11/04/2020.
Whoa, why is the next activity check in 7 months?!
It's not, the date is just a different format than us Americans are used to (dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy).
951: Scratch Movie at 7:16:43 PM 4/4/20203914087

the3thanyippster wrote:

clear
when green flag clicked
move (10) steps torward you
say [I can code]
if <user says yes> then
pen down
never come up
move (0) steps until code is done
end

when backdrop switches to [Im done]
play sound [JOHN SEENAAAA] until done
switch costume to [ Profecional Coder!]

Hahaha
Please don't blockspam.

b1048546 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Hey, RedGuy7, can we get hinted about what’s going to happen on page 20 since we are really close?
FITBRAS

figure out what that stands for
Whaaa? F stands for first maybe?
Well, the very next post (after this one) is page 20, so we'll find out shortly!
949: make a scratch editor dark theme at 3:57:45 PM 4/4/20203913785

allwoodaj wrote:

I like the white, because no one can really hate white, for it's just a plain color. Also, any other color would probably turn out to be a big distraction to the coding interface.
How is black a distraction?
948: The Scratch Design Inconsistency at 5:26:48 AM 4/4/20203913006

K02119 wrote:

Th3

K02119 wrote:

Bloop! Pico Rules!
Hi, welcome to the forums! Please don't post on old topics without furthering the discussion, as doing so is called necroposting and isn't allowed.

minor-edit wrote:

Is it okay if I necropost this by supporting it with a reason?
Yes, it's not necroposting if the post contributes to the discussion.
945: Clone behavior at 1:59:57 AM 3/4/20203910671
You don't need to put that script anywhere in the project. Clones are reset when the flag is clicked, when the stop sign is clicked, and when the “stop all” block is called.
944: Add Ocarina to the Music Extension at 1:55:55 AM 3/4/20203910665
Bump (second page)