User Information

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS

Post Count:1751
First Seen:3:39:19 PM 3/8/2020
Last Seen:5:57:22 PM 22/10/2020
Starting at newsest posts first

Awsomedogz569 wrote:

Hi i'm gonna hav to back out sorry )))
Okay, that's fine :)
Entering will be closed on the 24th of October

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

Flashae wrote:

Link to project?
Why would you want to risk crashing you're browser? Anyway, the project they mentioned should have been taken down by now
Well, no, since no one can report it.
Oh right…
But Contact Us exists
1. If you're talking about griffpatch, he ever invites his followers to studios
2. This is rejected due to that it could easily be misused for spam, remember to check The Official Lists of Rejected Suggestions to see if your suggestion isn't rejected, and remember to use one of the methods mentioned in this Guide to Finding Duplicates, in order to keep the conversation in one place instead of having it scattered across the forum

mtech22 wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

Support, I hate seeing my projects in a studios unrelated to the topic of the project, without me knowing, and there's no way to remove them from AE studios, because the curators in most of the ‘well known’ ones are inactive
You can remove your own projects from studios… you just have to go to the project page, click “add to studio” and click on the studio it's in
Oh…..
1746: Song searcher at 4:38:36 PM 22/10/20204529915

-kiwistrawberry- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

If this were to allow you to search the web for any song, this feature wouldn't be good. It would be much easier to put inappropriate songs in a scratch project. If there were to be a library, it would take quite a lot of time for the ST to continuously put songs into. Besides, you can search for songs on scratch and find them in projects.

No, there would be an explicit filter for the inappropriate songs.
How many inappropriate songs exist? A lot
Are bots perfect? No, and never
Are there still chances of there being a inappropriate song in the search? Yes
Even if bots could do this which I'm sure they can't, do the ST have the resources to do this? I don't think so
How hard is it to find the song in a project and backpack it? Not hard at all
Can you get them on the internet? Yes, make sure it's from a site you trust though (personal experience)

latin_gamerX wrote:

I don't really have an opinion here, but here's a free bump.
It was less than 10 minutes, talkless of 24 hours since the last post, and was still on the front page
Support, I hate seeing my projects in a studios unrelated to the topic of the project, without me knowing, and there's no way to remove them from AE studios, because the curators in most of the ‘well known’ ones are inactive

am395397 wrote:

Username:am395397
What you want: a sprite
Short description of how you want it: can it be a cute little witch? black hat, black and purple dress, purple knee-stockings, and black ankle boots
(optional) Artist you would prefer have do it: whomever is best fit for the order
Priority (1-10 ): 6
(optional) How you found this: Me: *looking for shops* *goes to third page* *sees this thingy* welp, it's a shop I don't already work in!
Where you would like your order delivered: by halloween
Any additional comments:nope!!
Taken
1742: A awesome idea to stop necroposting! at 2:50:37 PM 22/10/20204529668

Nezon wrote:

Hmm… Maybe a keyword detector!! Like if someone says thanks! It really helped! and if the person writing it is the creator of the post, such as if username=Nezon then after 10-30 days close topic. (because they might need again on the same topic, like something doesnt work out!) Shops and and the making/creating/reading/playing aren't going to have this feature.
What if someone says that something helped, when it actually didn't, just to get the topic closed
1741: Screen Recording at 2:42:53 PM 22/10/20204529644
Semi-Support, you could download a screen recorder, but you wouldn't be able to import it into Scratch
1740: A awesome idea to stop necroposting! at 2:25:46 PM 22/10/20204529585

Nezon wrote:

nonono excluding requests? (request is a forum where Scratchers open shops and other scratchers get jobs and finally where people order stuff.)
Therefore helping them get whatever they need

Flashae wrote:

Link to project?
Why would you want to risk crashing you're browser? Anyway, the project they mentioned should have been taken down by now
1738: A awesome idea to stop necroposting! at 2:20:57 PM 22/10/20204529564

Nezon wrote:

I am back from sleeping, what this feature is for is for QaS, HwS, Advanced Topics, other forums that relate to helping people.
Well, requests is for helping people

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

Questions about Scratch and Help with Scripts = bu-but-my-question-isn't-answered-yet-land
Requests = Shop-closed-mania


Also, if so, why did you say collaborations in the OP

Greg8128 wrote:

Simply get rid of every block from the extension, then save and reload the project. The extension should be gone.
I was testing out video sensing, in a project with nothing to do with it, I removed all the video sensing blocks from it, but the video sensing extension didn't go away, even after refreshing

Anyway, support, I hate having an extension that I didn't even use tagged on my project
1736: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic at 12:55:33 PM 22/10/20204529312

Speedy68531 wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

I was wondering, what exactly is a brony
A brony is typically a 15-20 year old man who watches and likes My Little Pony. But girls can also be bronies, and the term would be a Pegasister. Hope this helps.
Oh okay, thanks

Chriip wrote:

Username: @Chriip
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) : She/ her
Work you want to be done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): Anything wholesome. Memes, songs, anything
Description of work: Any number of people can claim my order.
Colors (if art):
Deadline: Do it anytime you want.
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.): Profile
Any more information:
Not 100% sure if anyone took this one

This is the only one I found after Rainsong took all the orders in the UOC

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Offtopic but I think I have covid…
I'm sure you're okay :)

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Ontopic: are there any untaken orders? I have no idea when I last ypdated it but because of all the offtopic posts all the orders got drowned out by them, some I didn't add because they were taken but I couldn't see much before of offtopicness
I don't think there are, all the ones in the UOC are taken, I'll go check
1733: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic at 5:30:11 AM 22/10/20204528835
I was wondering, what exactly is a brony
1732: Forum Backpacker at 4:30:48 AM 22/10/20204528781

CuckieScratchycuff wrote:

Maybe you can use the copy command to copy text and the paste command to paste anything on the clipboard into the forum post.
Yeah, but it won't copy the BBCode