<<< Please play the game at this link. Unfortunately, this forum is glitching and won't let me add a picture But I can tell you what's in the game (And I promise I'm not lying or doing too much exaggeration )
– An infinitely large playing map.
– 4 bosses to fight against
– 3 separate game modes
– A complete air war in the skies with up to a hundred ai at a time fighting!
– Campaign mission with objectives
– An intelligent Ai that will talk to you and give you messages while you play
– A full soundtrack full of around 8 different soundtracks to insure your never bored LD
– 10,000 plus block and 180 plus hours of work!
– You can use missiles, lasers, and sonar!
– Not only do you have enemies, but this game also has the unique feature of letting you fight with an AI team as well!
– Superweapons (From the bosses of course)
– And as well as fighters, you will also find dozens of cruisers fighting in the game as well. This game at times begins to feel like the Battle Of Coruscant from StarWars
– A stat page (That's activated when you lose or win at the game) telling you how many kills your team got, how many seconds you survived, and of course your score and the high score!
– Plus informative in-game controls to help you learn how to play, a 2-minute tutorial, and more!
Please none of the above is false advertising, it's all there! Please just try the game out, I'm almost sure anyone who does will enjoy it!
And for those wondering how in the world did I get a player, hundreds of ai, dozens of cruisers and bosses all on the tiny scratch screen? The secret is I didn't! I simulated a massive playing map (very similar to ones in IO games) which allows you to play on a map hundreds of times the size of your screen, as well as allowing all the insane things I've mentioned above
For those who clicked the link and have known for a fact what I'm saying is true, and its probably worth others' time as well to play the game, please leave a message below in this forum!