My browser / operating system: Windows 10, Chrome 64.0.3282.186, Flash 29.0 (release 0)
I made a Game and I worked at it about 3 weeks. I planed to release it today, but shortly afterwards something struck me. Even though the figures where createt in vector, scratch rendered some of them really, really strange… If I played the project from the beginning at fullscreen mode, the background was tiny. I closed chrome and opened it again, but there where no changes. But I know now what was not correct. instead of changing the transparency of a figure, I changed the color by 10. And because of that it was rendering the whole project wrong.
Please fix that!I made a sample