User Information

CatsUnited

Post Count:16142
First Seen:8:28:10 AM 28/5/2014
Last Seen:11:08:54 AM 25/9/2020
Starting at newsest posts first

16122: What is the True 1st Furry on Scratch? at 7:59:45 AM 21/9/20204434851
Due to the difficulty of determining the “first furry” on this site, I'm just going to say Wing Ngan because he drew the Scratch Cat
16121: What computer Do You Use? at 7:55:47 AM 21/9/20204434845

fdreerf wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

it can run KSP, the ultimate stress test so its fine
its from 2012 so i have old boi computer
I think the true test is being able to run any game with over 100 mods on.
Minecraft + 100 copies of Optifine
100+ mods and it'll run better because it's optifine
16120: Among Us (game) at 3:06:01 PM 20/9/20204433180

TapingAnimations wrote:

I wish I has Among Us ;-;
(It's free on ios and android)™
16119: Are &/*$)! and #*§)!@ allowed? at 11:25:12 AM 20/9/20204432676

p2Ep2E wrote:

If you don't use it to insult anyone but, for example, when a creeper blows up your base?
I don't see a problem with using those cartoonish swear substitutes in that context.
16118: waterfox at 7:18:03 AM 20/9/20204432306

bruzzzzz wrote:

fdreerf wrote:

Those tweaks might've caused it to become incompatible with Scratch, or it just is so obscure the Scratch Team just doesn't support it.
Why not just use Firefox?
waterfox is more private with data
What version of Firefox is whatever version of Waterfox you're using based on?
16117: please hack my website at 4:23:10 AM 20/9/20204432141

god286 wrote:

Jeffalo wrote:

RichieNB wrote:

Jeffalo what happened to the server
probably was updating the code on the server
Did you find me spamming the cfu id cookie hoping for it to work?
Tried that before, didn't work for me (it's not 50 characters long anyway)
16116: What computer Do You Use? at 4:21:10 AM 20/9/20204432139

fdreerf wrote:

ElsieBreeze wrote:

I want to say around 1,500 GBP, but I'm not entirely sure on the raw figures.
You could've bought a house with that much.
technically the truth!
16115: Increase PFP size at 3:41:48 PM 19/9/20204430920

SquirreIstar wrote:

p2Ep2E wrote:

SquirreIstar wrote:

There is a way to get yourself a high-resolution profile picture like I have, though.
How?
1. Go to a GIF-creating website like ezgif
2. Upload your profile picture as a frame
3. Duplicate the frame (it will not work if you don't do this)
4. Download the finished gif
5. Set it as your profile picture
I've observed that pretty interesting trick, though GIFs are limited in the color space (you can tell when you get a close up of your pfp that there's a decent amount of dithering going on).

As for OP's suggestion, I don't see a need to increase the max resolution that you can have your pfp at since all the images of it are far smaller than 500x500 on the website - the site would have to be designed with much larger user icons for me to see a benefit in having larger pfp images.
16114: Among Us (game) at 11:21:04 AM 19/9/20204430455

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

Wow there are so many duplicates of this and none for Henry Stickmin.
among us popping off rn

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

Art or animation? Because I'm bad at animating and good at art.
Anyway, this belongs in Collaborations.
They were asking more for advice on how to get people to notice their request for some art rather than actually asking - they've already got two other topics in the collab forum for that
16112: Minecraft Official Topic at 6:33:18 AM 19/9/20204430029

DaEpikDude wrote:

64lu wrote:

why does everyone want a cave update
because minecraft caves are so unbelievably boring that the only time you get one that's even mildly interesting is when two caves cross as a quirk of the generation
I'd also want to see some cool new underground structures and updates to existing ones as well (dungeons have been pretty much unchanged since infdev)

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure how you would do it without OP (2b2t had everyone map it out by flying, but that takes a while)
yeah that's because some hacked clients allow you to download worlds in that manner but that can be fiddly and Minehut might have some anticheat thing on against hacked clients

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Alright, well, I'll download the other world (And try to provide it to everyone else) and make a new STS Server.
What about the name? Reloaded? Rebuilt? Just use the original name only and just say that the original server is the “old” one?
STS Recoded?

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

i would say new server for historical purposes
^ this
Then I could just world download it myself to keep it around far into the future
How does one take a world download?
Minehut has a built in tool to do it but you need op to use it (so ScratchCatBoo would have to do it)
16109: Why does this happen? at 2:10:14 AM 19/9/20204429730
The fill bucket tool on the vector editor only works inside shapes that are properly enclosed, as in all the nodes link up to each other


If it's not this, then I think it'd be best to elaborate on what exactly you've done to make the fill bucket temperamental

maverick78921 wrote:

i would say new server for historical purposes
^ this
Then I could just world download it myself to keep it around far into the future
16107: How Do I Make An Scratch Banner Link? at 6:40:00 PM 18/9/20204428644
This is a pretty good tutorial on how to use Scratch as an image host, which I'm pretty sure is what you mean

Arowx wrote:

64lu wrote:

I know that you aren't supposed to share Google drive links as it could lead to email sharing, but what about other file sharing sites?
You could still share stuff personal info in it?

BobzGamesAlt wrote:

it depends what mood the mods are in when they see it
And what? No ,that's not true. Rules are rules, they can't make exceptions for people depending on their mood.
I think you'll have to be careful with using that argument against mentioning a particular service on Scratch, since anything where content can be shared has the potential to contain “personal info” in it, even Scratch itself to an extent.
In the context of a Minecraft world (which is what I'm assuming is why you made this topic), I would think it's fine

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

First of all, both of those ideas are duplicates. Second, welcome to the forums.
thank you for linking to duplicates and explaining what duplicates even are
Thank you, I also like explaining what topics that cover the same idea as a previous topic are
first link to onion skin, second to layers
16104: Why don't projects save? at 10:12:46 AM 18/9/20204427386
Do your OC projects have long music or other audio in them? There is an individual asset size limit of 10 MB, so if you have any audio sounds in your project that exceed that limit, you'll get the “Project not saving” message. My suggestion would be to split up the sound or to compress it to get the file size down.
16103: Comment loadings.. at 10:11:11 AM 18/9/20204427384
Scratch's servers don't particularly like loading a ton of comments, so I guess your connection there must've been cut off or throttled to keep the servers running smoothly since you sent so many requests to it to load a set of comments. The only suggestion I've got would be to try and load the comments slower, though with a popular person like x__0 that might take a while.