Topic Information

Can't see all curators by BluezStackers in Bugs and Glitches

Posts: 9

1: BluezStackers wrote at 5:02:25 PM 16/9/20204423143
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13020.87.0, Chrome 83.0.4103.119, No Flash version detected

In studios with 60+ curators, it doesn't show the rest. Only the first curator page.
2: MazersPack wrote at 6:55:53 PM 16/9/20204423435

BluezStackers wrote:

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13020.87.0, Chrome 83.0.4103.119, No Flash version detected

In studios with 60+ curators, it doesn't show the rest. Only the first curator page.
Because it is me. My studios can show the rest! You must talent with me!
I put this embed:
when this sprite clicked
if <(Curators) > [60]> then
switch costume to [Page 2 v]
hide
show
switch costume to [Page 1 v]
hide other pages
end

So you must talent!
when backdrop switches to [Talent v]
set [TIME v] to [150]
set [HP/HP v] to [(join (foo) (☁ score))]

Now, if I die.

switch backdrop to [Finish v]
say [Stop!] for (2) secs
if <(foo) = [0]> then
say [Winner!] for (2) secs
say [You will rest the curators!] for (2) secs
end
Now, if you die.
switch backdrop to [Finish v]
say [Stop!] for (2) secs
if <(☁ score) = [0]> then
say [Lose!] for (2) secs
say [Stop confirm email NOW!] for (2) secs
end
3: Nezon wrote at 6:56:21 PM 16/9/20204423438
happened to me, if your chromebook is a school Chromebook or you cannot use inspect (crtl+shift+I)
you are doomed forever (unless the group is deleted)

I'm on a Chromebook but by some miracle the group creator deleted the group.
4: Nezon wrote at 7:01:12 PM 16/9/20204423450

MazersPack wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13020.87.0, Chrome 83.0.4103.119, No Flash version detected

In studios with 60+ curators, it doesn't show the rest. Only the first curator page.
Because it is me. My studios can show the rest! You must talent with me!
I put this embed:
when this sprite clicked
if <(Curators) > [60]> then
switch costume to [Page 2 v]
hide
show
switch costume to [Page 1 v]
hide other pages
end

So you must talent!
when backdrop switches to [Talent v]
set [TIME v] to [150]
set [HP/HP v] to [(join (foo) (☁ score))]

Now, if I die.

switch backdrop to [Finish v]
say [Stop!] for (2) secs
if <(foo) = [0]> then
say [Winner!] for (2) secs
say [You will rest the curators!] for (2) secs
end
Now, if you die.
switch backdrop to [Finish v]
say [Stop!] for (2) secs
if <(☁ score) = [0]> then
say [Lose!] for (2) secs
say [Stop confirm email NOW!] for (2) secs
end

there's no embed in there
5: MazersPack wrote at 7:03:55 PM 16/9/20204423455

Nezon wrote:

MazersPack wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13020.87.0, Chrome 83.0.4103.119, No Flash version detected

In studios with 60+ curators, it doesn't show the rest. Only the first curator page.
Because it is me. My studios can show the rest! You must talent with me!
I put this embed:
when this sprite clicked
if <(Curators) > [60]> then
switch costume to [Page 2 v]
hide
show
switch costume to [Page 1 v]
hide other pages
end

So you must talent!
when backdrop switches to [Talent v]
set [TIME v] to [150]
set [HP/HP v] to [(join (foo) (☁ score))]

Now, if I die.

switch backdrop to [Finish v]
say [Stop!] for (2) secs
if <(foo) = [0]> then
say [Winner!] for (2) secs
say [You will rest the curators!] for (2) secs
end
Now, if you die.
switch backdrop to [Finish v]
say [Stop!] for (2) secs
if <(☁ score) = [0]> then
say [Lose!] for (2) secs
say [Stop confirm email NOW!] for (2) secs
end

there's no embed in there
Congratulations Nezon! You remove embed without game success!
6: BluezStackers wrote at 7:13:33 PM 16/9/20204423480

Nezon wrote:

happened to me, if your chromebook is a school Chromebook or you cannot use inspect (crtl+shift+I)
you are doomed forever (unless the group is deleted)

I'm on a Chromebook but by some miracle the group creator deleted the group.


And what to do after you inspect?
7: BluezStackers wrote at 7:33:23 PM 16/9/20204423518

Nezon wrote:

happened to me, if your chromebook is a school Chromebook or you cannot use inspect (crtl+shift+I)
you are doomed forever (unless the group is deleted)

I'm on a Chromebook but by some miracle the group creator deleted the group.



I have left! Thank you for trying to help. I appreciate it!
8: MazersPack wrote at 7:36:35 PM 16/9/20204423524

BluezStackers wrote:

Nezon wrote:

happened to me, if your chromebook is a school Chromebook or you cannot use inspect (crtl+shift+I)
you are doomed forever (unless the group is deleted)

I'm on a Chromebook but by some miracle the group creator deleted the group.



I have left! Thank you for trying to help. I appreciate it!
Oh! You can even join my server!
Even nezon can join my!
9: panda-wat wrote at 8:51:46 PM 17/9/20204426145
I think it's a bug with chrome. it doesn't happen with any of my browsers except chrome.