Topic Information

What is a Q&A by sealifefriend in Questions about Scratch

1: sealifefriend wrote at 7:33:16 PM 15/9/20204420784
What is a Q&A and what is the point of them?
2: fdreerf wrote at 7:35:27 PM 15/9/20204420793
A Q&A is short for questions and answers. I assume where you're talking about the project variety, where the “famous” scratcher gets off their throne and entertains the plebeians and humbles themselves by taking questions and answering them in a big project.
3: sealifefriend wrote at 7:36:19 PM 15/9/20204420799

fdreerf wrote:

A Q&A is short for questions and answers. I assume where you're talking about the project variety, where the “famous” scratcher gets off their throne and entertains the plebeians and humbles themselves by taking questions and answering them in a big project.
lol, thx
4: Za-Chary wrote at 8:40:55 PM 15/9/20204420953
A Q&A project can be a good way to tell Scratchers more about yourself. They can ask what they want to know about you, so then you can tell them. I think making them is pretty fun.
5: sealifefriend wrote at 8:42:23 PM 15/9/20204420958

Za-Chary wrote:

A Q&A project can be a good way to tell Scratchers more about yourself. They can ask what they want to know about you, so then you can tell them. I think making them is pretty fun.
thx! but what if someone asks you something you don't want to answer? Just ignore it? Or do you tell them u don't wan to answer?
6: Bluebatstar wrote at 8:48:44 PM 15/9/20204420984

sealifefriend wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

thx! but what if someone asks you something you don't want to answer? Just ignore it? Or do you tell them u don't wan to answer?
Pretty much. The rules are up to the Scratcher hosting the Q&A.
7: PrincessFlowerTV wrote at 9:27:23 PM 15/9/20204421105

sealifefriend wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

Depends on if you are trying to answer every question, or only a select few.
If you are answering everyone's question but that one user's, they may get upset. However, if you are making a project with the answers and you want to pick-and-chose the best, then they likely won't get (as)offended.
8: Za-Chary wrote at 11:16:57 PM 15/9/20204421342

sealifefriend wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

Either one. I would suggest telling them that you don't want to answer the question, just so they don't think you ignored it or missed it.
9: DipLeChip wrote at 11:24:23 PM 15/9/20204421359

sealifefriend wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

just ignore it,

The secret is, is if you get a lot of questions, pick the ones you can answer in a way that makes you relatable to get more fame
10: sealifefriend wrote at 12:27:18 AM 16/9/20204421474
thx everyone!