Topic Information

ST Removal On Profiles by mtech22 in Questions about Scratch

1: mtech22 wrote at 1:29:19 PM 15/9/20204419733
I saw a profile that said something along the lines of and in the about me and WIWO. But on most profiles that get text removed it's just and says nothing about the st, they even still had aesthetic symbols and whatnot in their about me and wiwo. I'm not trying to gossip but I want to know will the st write or if they remove your description, do they remove the whole description or just parts of it, e.c.t?
2: CatsUnited wrote at 1:37:44 PM 15/9/20204419744
Using another profile as a reference, the [removed] thing can be put into the bio to clear either a part or all of the bio's content.
3: ThatOneWeirdDude wrote at 1:37:48 PM 15/9/20204419745

mtech22 wrote:

I saw a profile that said something along the lines of [removed by the st] and [icon removed] in the about me and WIWO. But on most profiles that get text removed it's just [removed] and says nothing about the st, they even still had aesthetic symbols and whatnot in their about me and wiwo. I'm not trying to gossip but I want to know will the st write [removed by the st] or [removed] if they remove your description, do they remove the whole description or just parts of it, e.c.t?
fixed for you
4: _-BuRnInGfLaMeS-_ wrote at 3:24:26 PM 15/9/20204420085
Most likely not, from my experience. They'll usually just write ‘removed’ or, if anything, ‘removed by moderator’- though I haven't seen the latter anywhere outside the forums.