Topic Information

How to get out of a studio? by BluezStackers in Questions about Scratch

Posts: 17

1: BluezStackers wrote at 2:33:31 AM 15/9/20204418837
I tried to get out of some studios i accidently accepted. I didn't see my name in the curators. Help please!
2: fdreerf wrote at 2:40:11 AM 15/9/20204418847
Scroll all the way to the bottom until it no longer loads more users, then press Ctrl+F and type in your username. You should then be shown where you are.
3: BluezStackers wrote at 2:41:53 AM 15/9/20204418851
It did not work
4: DipLeChip wrote at 2:43:05 AM 15/9/20204418854
link me the studio please
5: fdreerf wrote at 2:44:04 AM 15/9/20204418857

BluezStackers wrote:

It did not work
If you press Ctrl+F, a small box should appear at the top by the URL.
6: BluezStackers wrote at 2:44:24 AM 15/9/20204418858
7: BluezStackers wrote at 2:47:07 AM 15/9/20204418863

fdreerf wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

It did not work
If you press Ctrl+F, a small box should appear at the top by the URL.


Yes I know. I tried it.
8: fdreerf wrote at 2:55:05 AM 15/9/20204418868

BluezStackers wrote:

fdreerf wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

It did not work
If you press Ctrl+F, a small box should appear at the top by the URL.


Yes I know. I tried it.
I'm not sure what you are doing then, because I was able to find you just fine.
9: BluezStackers wrote at 1:52:05 AM 16/9/20204421608


I don't know. It might be because there is more curators. I can't see if there is since there is no “load more.”
10: D-ScratchNinja wrote at 2:53:21 AM 16/9/20204421673

BluezStackers wrote:

I don't know. It might be because there is more curators. I can't see if there is since there is no “load more.”
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, it should load more automatically. If it isn't, then try setting your zoom level to 100%.
11: BluezStackers wrote at 3:23:10 AM 16/9/20204421700

D-ScratchNinja wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

I don't know. It might be because there is more curators. I can't see if there is since there is no “load more.”
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, it should load more automatically. If it isn't, then try setting your zoom level to 100%.
But don't you need manager status to remove yourself?


My zoom level is at 100%, but people who are a curator are removing themselves. I cannot even do it.
12: EZ-Games wrote at 3:27:58 AM 16/9/20204421705
Maybe try this?
13: BluezStackers wrote at 3:33:08 AM 16/9/20204421714

EZ-Games wrote:

Maybe try this?

Didn't work
14: EZ-Games wrote at 3:44:42 AM 16/9/20204421732

BluezStackers wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Maybe try this?

Didn't work
Weird. Maybe it's a glitch. You could possibly ask a Scratch Team member to remove you from the studios.
15: BluezStackers wrote at 4:08:29 PM 16/9/20204422970

EZ-Games wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Maybe try this?

Didn't work
Weird. Maybe it's a glitch. You could possibly ask a Scratch Team member to remove you from the studios.

I think I found the problem, there is more curators and I cannot load more.
16: JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote at 4:16:27 PM 16/9/20204422993

D-ScratchNinja wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

I don't know. It might be because there is more curators. I can't see if there is since there is no “load more.”
.
But don't you need manager status to remove yourself?
No, you don't
17: BluezStackers wrote at 7:35:53 PM 16/9/20204423522

EZ-Games wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Maybe try this?

Didn't work
Weird. Maybe it's a glitch. You could possibly ask a Scratch Team member to remove you from the studios.

D-ScratchNinja wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

I don't know. It might be because there is more curators. I can't see if there is since there is no “load more.”
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, it should load more automatically. If it isn't, then try setting your zoom level to 100%.
But don't you need manager status to remove yourself?

fdreerf wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

fdreerf wrote:

BluezStackers wrote:

It did not work
If you press Ctrl+F, a small box should appear at the top by the URL.


Yes I know. I tried it.
I'm not sure what you are doing then, because I was able to find you just fine.





I have left! Thank you for trying to help. I appreciate it!