Topic Information

Life Isn't A Bed Of Heather!!! by ShivBane in Collaboration

Posts: 568

21: MUSTANGFAN372 wrote at 6:52:54 AM 15/9/20204419099

ShivBane wrote:

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

Um…,I think I'm fine with kris (ofc not my real name)
Kris it is!

Thanks
22: ShivBane wrote at 6:54:03 AM 15/9/20204419102

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

Um…,I think I'm fine with kris (ofc not my real name)
Kris it is!

Thanks
No Prob! Could you tell me a GMT time you're willing to work at?
23: ShivBane wrote at 6:55:08 AM 15/9/20204419103

-Magnificence- wrote:

Alright!
24: MUSTANGFAN372 wrote at 6:59:13 AM 15/9/20204419107

ShivBane wrote:

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

Um…,I think I'm fine with kris (ofc not my real name)
Kris it is!

Thanks
No Prob! Could you tell me a GMT time you're willing to work at?

About 8:30 in gmt which is like 2 pm here
25: MUSTANGFAN372 wrote at 7:02:03 AM 15/9/20204419110
Hey um, can someone tell me how can I set up my signature??
26: ShivBane wrote at 7:52:17 AM 15/9/20204419150

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

Hey um, can someone tell me how can I set up my signature??
Yeah, sure! At the bottom of discussion home, there's a sigh that says change signature!
27: -Magnificence- wrote at 7:54:02 AM 15/9/20204419154
Does it show my signature?
28: MUSTANGFAN372 wrote at 8:06:20 AM 15/9/20204419166

ShivBane wrote:

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

Hey um, can someone tell me how can I set up my signature??
Yeah, sure! At the bottom of discussion home, there's a sigh that says change signature!

TYSM!!!
29: ShivBane wrote at 8:07:19 AM 15/9/20204419168

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

Hey um, can someone tell me how can I set up my signature??
Yeah, sure! At the bottom of discussion home, there's a sigh that says change signature!

TYSM!!!

-Magnificence- wrote:

Does it show my signature?
No prob! And Yeah, it does! I love your Quote!
30: MUSTANGFAN372 wrote at 8:09:42 AM 15/9/20204419173

ShivBane wrote:

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

ShivBane wrote:

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

Hey um, can someone tell me how can I set up my signature??
Yeah, sure! At the bottom of discussion home, there's a sigh that says change signature!

TYSM!!!

-Magnificence- wrote:

Does it show my signature?
No prob! And Yeah, it does! I love your Quote!

31: MUSTANGFAN372 wrote at 8:10:47 AM 15/9/20204419175
So can I start working now??
32: -Magnificence- wrote at 8:11:21 AM 15/9/20204419176
I changed my quote finally-
33: ShivBane wrote at 8:13:04 AM 15/9/20204419179

-Magnificence- wrote:

I changed my quote finally-
Ooooooooooh! I liked the other one too!
34: -Magnificence- wrote at 8:13:52 AM 15/9/20204419180
thanks, i'll add the other quote back
35: The_SnowQueen wrote at 8:14:05 AM 15/9/20204419181
What does GMT mean? I feel dumb.
36: MUSTANGFAN372 wrote at 8:14:36 AM 15/9/20204419182

-Magnificence- wrote:

thanks, i'll add the other quote back

Your quote is cool!!
37: -Magnificence- wrote at 8:15:00 AM 15/9/20204419183
Thanks, yours too!
38: MUSTANGFAN372 wrote at 8:15:37 AM 15/9/20204419184

The_SnowQueen wrote:

What does GMT mean? I feel dumb.

Greenwich Mean Time
39: MUSTANGFAN372 wrote at 8:17:12 AM 15/9/20204419189
It's the universal coordinated time!!
40: The_SnowQueen wrote at 8:17:16 AM 15/9/20204419190
and what does THAT mean?

MUSTANGFAN372 wrote:

The_SnowQueen wrote:

What does GMT mean? I feel dumb.

Greenwich Mean Time