Topic Information

Is Scratch Cat In the Future Will Look Like The Image Below? by leogames2016 in Questions about Scratch

Posts: 23

1: leogames2016 wrote at 12:44:22 AM 13/9/20204413770


(I Downloaded The Image on Etsy)
2: EZ-Games wrote at 12:45:09 AM 13/9/20204413773
No.
thank God
3: garnetluvcookie wrote at 12:50:36 AM 13/9/20204413783
I hope not…

which is worse; etsy or wikihow
4: leogames2016 wrote at 1:16:23 AM 13/9/20204413825

EZ-Games wrote:

No.
thank God
Why?
Are you Refering to Scratch team Or the God from the Bible when you said Thank God?
5: leogames2016 wrote at 1:17:26 AM 13/9/20204413828

garnetluvcookie wrote:

I hope not…

which is worse; etsy or wikihow
Why?
6: ThatOneWeirdDude wrote at 1:35:45 AM 13/9/20204413868
7: leogames2016 wrote at 1:38:29 AM 13/9/20204413873

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

Why you said my Eyes?
8: fdreerf wrote at 1:42:41 AM 13/9/20204413881
Hello, it's me Masahiro Sakurai, director of Smash Brothers. As with tradition, we are planning to change the Scratch Cat mascot slightly with every new release of the Scratch programming tool. In the new version of Scratch 4, we wanted to have a more radical approach of this tradition. We were planning on changing the Scratch Cat to the image you have posted. My lawyers at Nintendo want you to take this classified image down, or else we will cancel the new update. Thank you.
9: leogames2016 wrote at 1:44:29 AM 13/9/20204413885

fdreerf wrote:

Hello, it's me Masahiro Sakurai, director of Smash Brothers. As with tradition, we are planning to change the Scratch Cat mascot slightly with every new release of the Scratch programming tool. In the new version of Scratch 4, we wanted to have a more radical approach of this tradition. We were planning on changing the Scratch Cat to the image you have posted. My lawyers at Nintendo want you to take this classified image down, or else we will cancel the new update. Thank you.
Sakurai? You could Stop Change The mascot Because You arent Scratch Team.
10: CatsUnited wrote at 1:56:36 AM 13/9/20204413907
*insert joke here*
11: TheToothlessWolf wrote at 1:56:45 AM 13/9/20204413908

fdreerf wrote:

Hello, it's me Masahiro Sakurai, director of Smash Brothers. As with tradition, we are planning to change the Scratch Cat mascot slightly with every new release of the Scratch programming tool. In the new version of Scratch 4, we wanted to have a more radical approach of this tradition. We were planning on changing the Scratch Cat to the image you have posted. My lawyers at Nintendo want you to take this classified image down, or else we will cancel the new update. Thank you.
I'm not going to comment on that- wait I just did.
It appears that the Scratch Cat had a more realistic design once, but it was scrapped in favor of an anthro one. I wouldn't be surprised if they went for a even more human-like design, but I doubt it because the current design is pretty iconic.
12: jettypumpkin07 wrote at 2:03:01 AM 13/9/20204413919
The team behind Scratch will probably just stick with the original look of the Scratch Cat, like this:


What made you think that they would change it that much anyway?
13: CatsUnited wrote at 2:10:32 AM 13/9/20204413923

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

The team behind Scratch will probably just stick with the original look of the Scratch Cat, like this:


What made you think that they would change it that much anyway? Or is this some kind of joke topic? -_-
The Scratch 3 cat does look slightly different from the Scratch 2 cat though, which is just a vectorisation of the Scratch 1.x cat.

Also, I'm inclined to think that it's actually a genuine question
14: jettypumpkin07 wrote at 2:22:47 AM 13/9/20204413945

CatsUnited wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

The team behind Scratch will probably just stick with the original look of the Scratch Cat, like this:


What made you think that they would change it that much anyway? Or is this some kind of joke topic? -_-
The Scratch 3 cat does look slightly different from the Scratch 2 cat though, which is just a vectorisation of the Scratch 1.x cat.

Also, I'm inclined to think that it's actually a genuine question
I just couldn't find a picture that compares all three of them at once, and using different pictures made the sizes different.

I was also going to mention Scratch Cat Jr., but they went back to the old look in Scratch 3.


And let's not forget the new mascot from April Fools 2012… That was just a joke though.
15: leogames2016 wrote at 2:27:39 AM 13/9/20204413953

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

The team behind Scratch will probably just stick with the original look of the Scratch Cat, like this:


What made you think that they would change it that much anyway? Or is this some kind of joke topic? -_-
The Scratch 3 cat does look slightly different from the Scratch 2 cat though, which is just a vectorisation of the Scratch 1.x cat.

Also, I'm inclined to think that it's actually a genuine question
I just couldn't find a picture that compares all three of them at once,
and using different pictures made the sizes different.

I was also going to mention Scratch Cat Jr., but they went back to the old look in Scratch 3.
And let's not forget the new mascot from April Fools 2012… That was just a joke though.
Neigh Pony was Reintroduced In Scratch 3.0 so i have no problem if That is a joke
16: fdreerf wrote at 3:06:41 AM 13/9/20204414023

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

I just couldn't find a picture that compares all three of them at once,
and using different pictures made the sizes different.
I made a (pretty sloppy) one that compares all three.
17: DipLeChip wrote at 3:23:32 AM 13/9/20204414038

fdreerf wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

I just couldn't find a picture that compares all three of them at once,
and using different pictures made the sizes different.
I made a (pretty sloppy) picture that compares all three versions.
now i remember why i do not like 3.0 art, scratch cat is brighter and… his ears are no longer pointy :sob:
18: Vanilla2011 wrote at 4:48:41 AM 13/9/20204414144

DipLeChip wrote:

now i remember why i do not like 3.0 art, scratch cat is brighter and… his ears are no longer pointy :sob:
Just edit Mr Scratch Cat 3.0 then!
19: jettypumpkin07 wrote at 4:56:16 AM 13/9/20204414157

fdreerf wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

I just couldn't find a picture that compares all three of them at once,
and using different pictures made the sizes different.
I made a (pretty sloppy) picture that compares all three versions.
Cool! I might even add that to the Scratch Cat wiki page.
20: ittybitmap wrote at 5:02:51 AM 13/9/20204414164

fdreerf wrote:

jettypumpkin07 wrote:

I just couldn't find a picture that compares all three of them at once,
and using different pictures made the sizes different.
I made a (pretty sloppy) picture that compares all three versions.

A Small soft mammal who goes by the name of using claws or fingertips and rubs it against something Itch feline Scratch cat