Topic Information

HermitCraft (Official Topic?) by TapingAnimations in Things I'm Reading and Playing

Posts: 74

1: TapingAnimations wrote at 1:54:57 PM 30/8/20204375819
Welcome to the Official HermitCraft Topic (I think), you can discuss about HermitCraft but don't go off topic or it will be reported! Have a good day! This topic is still a Work In Progress
2: CatsUnited wrote at 2:33:03 PM 30/8/20204375919
why would bdubs and grian prank scar like that I am going to write a twitlonger about that smh
3: dftyu wrote at 2:38:49 PM 30/8/20204375936
odor smelliest shop ever! lol
4: TapingAnimations wrote at 2:40:16 PM 30/8/20204375939

CatsUnited wrote:

why would bdubs and grian prank scar like that I am going to write a twitlonger about that smh
lol
5: TapingAnimations wrote at 4:39:23 PM 30/8/20204376199
What do you think is the best Mega Base in HermitCraft Season 7? For me its Grian's
6: ThatOneWeirdDude wrote at 5:01:32 PM 30/8/20204376245

TapingAnimations wrote:

What do you think is the best Mega Base in HermitCraft Season 7? For me its Grian's
mumbo
7: TapingAnimations wrote at 5:04:31 PM 30/8/20204376254

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

TapingAnimations wrote:

What do you think is the best Mega Base in HermitCraft Season 7? For me its Grian's
mumbo
“That one heart pumping”
8: SausageMcSauce wrote at 5:54:40 PM 30/8/20204376390

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

TapingAnimations wrote:

What do you think is the best Mega Base in HermitCraft Season 7? For me its Grian's
mumbo

(and in an early bit of hermitcraft seven, these two linked their bases up)

spoiler above or something
9: TapingAnimations wrote at 12:33:59 PM 31/8/20204378398
More doors for me!
10: Jrumbot wrote at 9:48:37 AM 1/9/20204381171

when green flag clicked
forever
say [Hewo!]
end
11: TapingAnimations wrote at 9:49:41 AM 1/9/20204381174

Jrumbot wrote:


when green flag clicked
forever
say [Hewo!]
end
Hi Jrumbot
So hard to say XD
12: TapingAnimations wrote at 12:51:46 PM 1/9/20204381581
the first post is now finished…Yay!!!! Also I haven't seen Grian collect doors in a while
13: DaEpikDude wrote at 12:58:12 PM 1/9/20204381603
So that's twice now that Grian's tried to make someone mayor without their knowledge, though it only succeeded once
14: TapingAnimations wrote at 1:21:19 PM 1/9/20204381687

DaEpikDude wrote:

So that's twice now that Grian's tried to make someone mayor without their knowledge, though it only succeeded once
wait twice?
15: DaEpikDude wrote at 1:26:04 PM 1/9/20204381699

TapingAnimations wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

So that's twice now that Grian's tried to make someone mayor without their knowledge, though it only succeeded once
wait twice?
Mayor Taurtis from Evo
16: TapingAnimations wrote at 1:27:42 PM 1/9/20204381705

DaEpikDude wrote:

TapingAnimations wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

So that's twice now that Grian's tried to make someone mayor without their knowledge, though it only succeeded once
wait twice?
Mayor Taurtis from Evo
I only watched some episodes of the Evo series I think
17: dftyu wrote at 2:40:00 PM 1/9/20204381944
there's a reason mumbo got zero votes. because of all the toxicity. if there wasn't any toxicity do you think mumbo might have had a chance at winning?
18: TapingAnimations wrote at 3:58:16 AM 2/9/20204383610

dftyu wrote:

there's a reason mumbo got zero votes. because of all the toxicity. if there wasn't any toxicity do you think mumbo might have had a chance at winning?
tbh I dont know, but I dont get what your saying, when was there toxicity? Hermitcraft is a kid-friendly minecraft series
19: dftyu wrote at 4:19:44 AM 2/9/20204383632

TapingAnimations wrote:

dftyu wrote:

there's a reason mumbo got zero votes. because of all the toxicity. if there wasn't any toxicity do you think mumbo might have had a chance at winning?
tbh I dont know, but I dont get what your saying, when was there toxicity? Hermitcraft is a kid-friendly minecraft series
grian's fans were very toxic to the other running mates. xisumavoid made a video on it on his other channel.
20: TapingAnimations wrote at 4:23:15 AM 2/9/20204383634

dftyu wrote:

TapingAnimations wrote:

dftyu wrote:

there's a reason mumbo got zero votes. because of all the toxicity. if there wasn't any toxicity do you think mumbo might have had a chance at winning?
tbh I dont know, but I dont get what your saying, when was there toxicity? Hermitcraft is a kid-friendly minecraft series
grian's fans were very toxic to the other running mates. xisumavoid made a video on it on his other channel.
whats the name of the vid?