Topic Information

-Choco-Bunny- , New Scratcher! Wants some friends! by -Choco-Bunny- in New Scratchers

1: -Choco-Bunny- wrote at 11:43:54 AM 30/7/20204272745
Choco-Bunny- , New Scratcher! Wants some friends!
Hi! I'm Choco bunny! and if this looks weird, don;t blame me! I'm new here and I never did forums before so I'm randomly Button mashing!:D:D:D:D
Hi ! I'm ChocoBunny! A kind hearted hybrid trying to make everyone smile!
CHOCO BUNNY
|| Loves chocolate || Shy || Loves bunnies! || Does digital and IRL art || Gacha life || Loves making friends||
F4F ✔️ (maybe) ||Collabs ✔️|| Art Requests ✔️ ||, Making friends✔️ ||
SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FAMILY FOR SUPPORTING ME ALL MY LIFE (and also thanks to chocolate ^w^ )
I have 2 rabbits/bunnies. Caremel and Milky! I had a hamster but tragically it is lost, all explained right here Click meeeeee!
I am a new scratcher!!!!
:):|:D;):P:lol::cool:I JUST LOVE PRESSING BUTTONS AS I AM OBSESSED WITH CHOCOLATE!!UNDERLINEDBOLDLEANING !!! I LOVE DIS!!
am I new? YESSSSS
Soo, This is choco-bunny! BYE!
2: Paddle2See wrote at 1:21:17 PM 30/7/20204272992
Hey, welcome to the forums! I like your use of quote formatting

I also am quite fond of chocolate - but I have to watch out as it makes me rather plump, if I eat too much of it.
3: mtech22 wrote at 2:19:02 PM 30/7/20204273182
Hi! Welcome! I think we could be friends because I like a lot of those things too! Have fun and keep scratchin'!
4: A-qua wrote at 3:08:35 PM 30/7/20204273345

Hello and Welcome to Scratch!

I hope you will enjoy Scratch, Forum and else, have a great time. If you are looking for friend, you can find all of people in this community. I can be either one if you want. I guess i finished,

Bye! Have a nice day!

Reply to Paddle2see message:

Paddle2See wrote:

I also am quite fond of chocolate - but I have to watch out as it makes me rather plump, if I eat too much of it.

You might want to set up a forum signature next - check out the Scratch Wiki on that

https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Signature

Me too, I am like that.

5: -Choco-Bunny- wrote at 3:51:08 PM 30/7/20204273593

Paddle2See wrote:

You might want to set up a forum signature next - check out the Scratch Wiki on that

Thanks! And I also like chocolate too (you already saw that I suppose)

mtech22 wrote:

Hi! Welcome! I think we could be friends because I like a lot of those things too! Have fun and keep scratchin'!
Sure! And Thanks!\

A-qua wrote:

I hope you will enjoy Scratch, Forum and else, have a great time. If you are looking for friend, you can find all of people in this community. I can be either one if you want. I guess i finished,

Bye! Have a nice day!

Paddle2See wrote:

Me too, I am like that.

THANKS!!!
I FEEL SOOOO WELCOMED!!! THANKS SCRATCH COMMUNITY!!
6: A-qua wrote at 3:57:49 PM 30/7/20204273637

-Choco-Bunny- wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

Thanks! And I also like chocolate too (you already saw that I suppose)

mtech22 wrote:

Sure! And Thanks!\

A-qua wrote:

Bye! Have a nice day!

Paddle2See wrote:

Me too, I am like that.

THANKS!!!
I FEEL SOOOO WELCOMED!!! THANKS SCRATCH COMMUNITY!!

No Problem!

7: Arsxi_ wrote at 9:41:28 PM 30/7/20204275025
Welcome to Scratch!
8: leahcimto wrote at 2:30:25 PM 1/8/20204280129
Hello -Choco-Bunny-! Welcome to Scratch! If you have any questions feel free to ask me on my profile, or you can go to the Scratch Welcoming Committee! I hope you enjoy Scratch!
9: PopStarYoda wrote at 9:55:40 PM 1/8/20204281481
Hi there -Choco-Bunny-! Welcome to the Scratch community! I hope you enjoy all there is to see and do here!
I'm Kathie, and if you'd like to chat, feel free to leave a comment on my profile! Happy Scratching!
10: -Choco-Bunny- wrote at 8:09:18 AM 3/8/20204285088

Arsxi_ wrote:

Welcome to Scratch!
Thanks!

PopStarYoda wrote:

Hi there -Choco-Bunny-! Welcome to the Scratch community! I hope you enjoy all there is to see and do here!
I'm Kathie, and if you'd like to chat, feel free to leave a comment on my profile! Happy Scratching!
Thanks Kathie!

leahcimto wrote:

Hello -Choco-Bunny-! Welcome to Scratch! If you have any questions feel free to ask me on my profile, or you can go to the Scratch Welcoming Committee! I hope you enjoy Scratch!
Thanks !