Topic Information

[big][b][color=gold]Pineapple[/color] [color=green]Shop[/color][/big] by RS_scratcher in Requests

Posts: 54

1: RS_scratcher wrote at 11:20:44 AM 27/6/20204166098

Pineapple Shop
We done your order with sweet of pineapple!

Welcome to the Pineapple Shop! This shop founded by RS_scratcher.

!!! HIRING HIRING HIRING !!!

2: RS_scratcher wrote at 11:26:45 AM 27/6/20204166110
(reserved)
3: RS_scratcher wrote at 12:01:49 PM 27/6/20204166171
(reserved)
4: RS_scratcher wrote at 12:02:53 PM 27/6/20204166175
(reserved)
5: RS_scratcher wrote at 12:31:31 PM 27/6/20204166235
(reserved)
6: RS_scratcher wrote at 12:36:43 PM 27/6/20204166243
(reserved)
7: RS_scratcher wrote at 12:37:44 PM 27/6/20204166244
(reserved)
8: RS_scratcher wrote at 12:38:48 PM 27/6/20204166250
(reserved)
9: RS_scratcher wrote at 2:26:10 PM 27/6/20204166433
(reserved)
10: RS_scratcher wrote at 2:41:05 PM 27/6/20204166457
(reserved)
11: RS_scratcher wrote at 2:45:07 PM 27/6/20204166465
(reserved)
12: RS_scratcher wrote at 4:28:56 PM 27/6/20204166687
(reserved)
13: RS_scratcher wrote at 4:30:28 PM 27/6/20204166696
(reserved)
14: shellyandbear wrote at 4:39:39 PM 27/6/20204166727
saya telah memohon bekerja di kedai lain tetapi jika saya tidak mendapatkannya saya akan memohon di sini
I applied for another shop but if i don't get the job than I will apply here
15: RS_scratcher wrote at 4:48:42 PM 27/6/20204166753

shellyandbear wrote:

saya telah memohon bekerja di kedai lain tetapi jika saya tidak mendapatkannya saya akan memohon di sini
I applied for another shop but if i don't get the job than I will apply here
Okay! But, why are you spoke in malay?
16: RS_scratcher wrote at 1:25:50 AM 28/6/20204168927
bump
17: KittyFireSt0rm wrote at 1:35:21 AM 28/6/20204168951
Username : KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher or not? : Yes, I am a scratcher
What do you expert on? (whatever you expert on) : Profile Pictures (Pfps)
How active are you? ?/10 : 8/10
Do you have read the rules? : Pine
What should we call you if you are accepted?: Kitty
Preferred noun (e. he, she, they): She/Her or They/Them
Are you following this shop? : Yep!!
Other : None
18: RS_scratcher wrote at 1:41:30 AM 28/6/20204168967

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

Username : KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher or not? : Yes, I am a scratcher
What do you expert on? (whatever you expert on) : Profile Pictures (Pfps)
How active are you? ?/10 : 8/10
Do you have read the rules? : Pine
What should we call you if you are accepted?: Kitty
Preferred noun (e. he, she, they): She/Her or They/Them
Are you following this shop? : Yep!!
Other : I did not make my current pfp, art examples can be found on my profile
Accepted! Thank you for being the second member. And your drawing is beautiful!
19: KittyFireSt0rm wrote at 1:43:43 AM 28/6/20204168970

RS_scratcher wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

Username : KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher or not? : Yes, I am a scratcher
What do you expert on? (whatever you expert on) : Profile Pictures (Pfps)
How active are you? ?/10 : 8/10
Do you have read the rules? : Pine
What should we call you if you are accepted?: Kitty
Preferred noun (e. he, she, they): She/Her or They/Them
Are you following this shop? : Yep!!
Other : I did not make my current pfp, art examples can be found on my profile
Accepted! Thank you for being the second member. And your drawing is beautiful!

Thanks
20: RS_scratcher wrote at 10:48:08 AM 28/6/20204169945
Bump