Topic Information

Is there a way to undelete costumes? by Peace_Love_Puppies in Help With Scripts

1: Peace_Love_Puppies wrote at 8:54:44 PM 4/5/20203983457
I forgot to make a copy of my project and ended up deleting days of artwork. I don't know what to do and I'm extremely upset because I didn't get the chance to save it to my backpack Can someone please help me, I can't redraw the same thing twice without it sucking and I had probably drawn the best thing I've ever drawn in my life, ever.
2: -OkWow- wrote at 9:40:42 PM 4/5/20203983598
No not that I know of
3: papipupepappa wrote at 9:51:16 PM 4/5/20203983642
I recommend downloading the projects you work on regularly. That way you will have several back-ups if you ever need to undo something.
4: Paigeri wrote at 9:59:37 PM 4/5/20203983661

Peace_Love_Puppies wrote:

I forgot to make a copy of my project and ended up deleting days of artwork. I don't know what to do and I'm extremely upset because I didn't get the chance to save it to my backpack Can someone please help me, I can't redraw the same thing twice without it sucking and I had probably drawn the best thing I've ever drawn in my life, ever.
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! Anyway, that's happen to me many times before, though I recently figured out a way to do something similar that may help you in the future When you go into a project, and you are doing something, when you delete code or delete a costume (basically when you delete anything I believe), at the top left corner (close to where it says “Scratch”, or has the Scratch icon) there is a button that says “Edit” click that button, and it will say “restore ___”. Though, this only works when you recently do something. For example, if I deleted a costume, when you click “edit” it will say “restore costume” - Same thing happens with a sprite, or code.
5: Oumuamua wrote at 10:24:59 PM 4/5/20203983744
I think that should be added to editor a pop-up asking for if you really want to delete some stuff, and an option kind of do not ask again if you refuse to be bothered with.