Topic Information

(A Few Voice Actors Needed) Scratch: Apocalypse by Matjam02 in Collaboration

1: Matjam02 wrote at 3:39:04 PM 3/4/20203911598
Hellooo This is my project:
Storyline:
In This Film Scratch Will Be Brainwashed Into Committing A Crime. This Causes A ‘Worldwide Military Operation’ To Hunt Down Scratch & Anyone Aiding Him. Along The Way Scratch Will Learn Of A Valuable Asset That Can Potentially Wipe Out All Scratch Code, That The ‘Villain’ Is Looking For.

✦ Working Titles: ✦
Scratch: Apocalypse
Scratch: Virus Alert
Scratch: Bugged

✦ Crew: ✦
Director - @Matjam02
Assistant Director -
Producer -
Art & Design -
Assistant Art & Design -

✦ Cast: ✦
Scratch - @StickmanTheStickman
The Asset -
Pico -
Giga - (@Totesme auditioning)
Nano -
Tera -
2: light_cloud wrote at 3:44:34 PM 3/4/20203911611
can you add “animators, and story writers needed”? to the title
3: Matjam02 wrote at 3:45:05 PM 3/4/20203911612

light_cloud wrote:

Okay
4: Matjam02 wrote at 3:46:50 PM 3/4/20203911618

Matjam02 wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

Okay
I don’t think we need story writers but YES to animators we only have you , @Light_Cloud, @CodeWafer & me (who sucks)
5: light_cloud wrote at 4:53:00 PM 3/4/20203911740

Matjam02 wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

Okay
I don’t think we need story writers but YES to animators we only have you , @Light_Cloud, @CodeWafer & me (who sucks)
ok
6: NitroTyper3000 wrote at 5:13:44 PM 3/4/20203911790
I could make some scratchpad (Pun intended) thumbnails
7: Matjam02 wrote at 5:49:43 PM 3/4/20203911882
So hello everyone this is the new discussion page.
So you prob wonder why I brought u here mwa hahahahah
Well it’s because I want to talk TRAILERS!

So here is the calendar for them:

3rd April 2020: The Teaser Trailer - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/382336883/
?th ???? 2020: The TV Spot -
3 weeks before film released: Trailer -

Small mini trailers (shorter than The TV Spot) Released As A Countdown For The Final 5 Days.
Any Questions?
8: light_cloud wrote at 5:52:35 PM 3/4/20203911891

Matjam02 wrote:

3rd April 2020: The Teaser Trailer - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/382336883/

Small mini trailers (shorter than The TV Spot) Released As A Countdown For The Final 5 Days.
Any Questions?
no, great
9: Matjam02 wrote at 10:40:03 AM 4/4/20203913254

light_cloud wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Any Questions?
no, great
I think ‘The TV Spot’ will be shown at the ‘Scratch Awards 2020’ I’m gonna develop. If not I’ll just release it
10: Matjam02 wrote at 1:41:00 PM 6/4/20203916697
News!
To vote on who dies in the film follow this link!
https://www.polltab.com/UaeegjwXFy
11: light_cloud wrote at 4:34:53 PM 6/4/20203916942

Matjam02 wrote:

News!
I can't visit that website (because its blocked on my computer).
12: Matjam02 wrote at 4:36:42 PM 6/4/20203916945

light_cloud wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

News!
Oh, are you online so we can talk?
13: Matjam02 wrote at 4:39:03 PM 6/4/20203916948

Matjam02 wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

News!
Oh, are you online so we can talk?
I was thinking to kill ‘Tera’ tho.
Because she is a politician her funeral would be pretty ENORMOUS!
14: light_cloud wrote at 4:51:49 PM 6/4/20203916963
we've got this, so the villain brainwashed scratch into setting off the nukes to destroy ??????topia so it can buy him time to steal the dagger from Scratch HQ (the dagger has the map to Gobo engraved on it) he gets it. But when the nukes are in the air the military blow them up before they reach ??????topia. The explosion kills a few on scratch island and knocks Scratch unconcius who’s still under brainwash and running away.
15: Matjam02 wrote at 4:54:29 PM 6/4/20203916969

light_cloud wrote:

we've got this, so the villain brainwashed scratch into setting off the nukes to destroy ??????topia so it can buy him time to steal the dagger from Scratch HQ (the dagger has the map to Gobo engraved on it) he gets it. But when the nukes are in the air the military blow them up before they reach ??????topia. The explosion kills a few on scratch island and knocks Scratch unconcius who’s still under brainwash and running away.
Yes, you have and THEN…………………….Scratch is at town center and awakes without the brainwash but police pointing guns at him
16: CodeWafer wrote at 5:08:25 PM 6/4/20203917007

Matjam02 wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

Yes, you have and THEN…………………….Scratch is at town center and awakes without the brainwash but police pointing guns at him
Scratch then runs away as a fugitive.
17: light_cloud wrote at 5:09:54 PM 6/4/20203917008

light_cloud wrote:

we've got this, so the villain brainwashed scratch into setting off the nukes to destroy ??????topia so it can buy him time to steal the dagger from Scratch HQ (the dagger has the map to Gobo engraved on it) he gets it. But when the nukes are in the air the military blow them up before they reach ??????topia. The explosion kills a few on scratch island and knocks Scratch unconscious who’s still under brainwash and running away.
scratch wakes up surrounded by guards/police, he doesn't know what he did. I think this is where we begin the film. the guards/police blindfold and take scratch to a prison he's being interrogated by someone, when Pico and Tera come to rescue scratch doesn't remember who they are but he follows them anyways. scratch, Pico, Tera gets to ______, they meet Giga and Nano
18: Matjam02 wrote at 5:11:41 PM 6/4/20203917012

CodeWafer wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

But if their pointing ‘guns’ at him how could he get out…..!
Maybe Nano, Pico & Giga can fight the guards while scratch runs away with Nano, Pico & Giga they are all fugitives. Meanwhile Tera (a politician try’s to persuade the government that Scratch, Nano, Pico & Giga (Tera’s sister) haven’t gone rouge
19: light_cloud wrote at 5:14:11 PM 6/4/20203917016

Matjam02 wrote:

CodeWafer wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

But if their pointing ‘guns’ at him how could he get out…..!
Maybe Nano, Pico & Giga can fight the guards while scratch runs away with Nano, Pico & Giga they are all fugitives. Meanwhile Tera (a politician try’s to persuade the government that Scratch, Nano, Pico & Giga (Tera’s sister) haven’t gone rouge

light_cloud wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

we've got this, so the villain brainwashed scratch into setting off the nukes to destroy ??????topia so it can buy him time to steal the dagger from Scratch HQ (the dagger has the map to Gobo engraved on it) he gets it. But when the nukes are in the air the military blow them up before they reach ??????topia. The explosion kills a few on scratch island and knocks Scratch unconscious who’s still under brainwash and running away.
this is what I came up with over the weekend -
scratch wakes up surrounded by guards/police, he doesn't know what he did. (I think this is where we begin the film) the guards/police blindfold and take scratch to a prison he's being interrogated by someone, when Pico and Tera come to rescue scratch doesn't remember who they are but he follows them anyways. scratch, Pico, Tera gets to ______, they meet Giga and Nano

20: Matjam02 wrote at 5:14:53 PM 6/4/20203917018

light_cloud wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

scratch wakes up surrounded by guards/police, he doesn't know what he did. I think this is where we begin the film. the guards/police blindfold and take scratch to a prison he's being interrogated by someone, when Pico and Tera come to rescue scratch doesn't remember who they are but he follows them anyways. scratch, Pico, Tera gets to ______, they meet Giga and Nano
Your idea is better.
I know!
Maybe when they attempt to break him out of jail they release all the cell mates so I prison riot happens. As Giga is a warrior (prison riot means fighting) & Nano is a hacker (hacking the cell doors) they should be the ones to break him out