Post Information

Mewly wrote in Computer Viruses at 10:46:29 AM 14/7/2013

Epicness123 wrote:

I want someone to make the opposite of the ILOVEYOU virus,saying IHATEYOU, and when you click the program,it locks you in a picture with the Rage Face saying “GAAH,I HATE YOU!” Just thought it would be cool

XD whoah that would be awesome XD
Permanent Link
https://forums.scratchstats.com/post/81517

Extra Post Information

Forum Post81517
Post ID81517
Time Indexed10:34:07 PM 1/12/2019
Topic ID10368
CategoryAdvanced Topics
Request Time93 ms

Topic Information

The Profie]]]! by crossme72 in Requests

1: crossme72 wrote at 2:22:33 PM 2/4/20203909462
2: WarriorsRoleplayer wrote at 3:25:34 PM 2/4/20203909579
Okay, I am desperatly in need of a thumbnail (that I might use as a banner too) and I will give credit.
Order Form
Username: WarriorsRoleplayer
What do you need? (Thumbnail or profile): Thumbnail
Description (colours, images etc.): Attractive Colors, says “The ScratchBlocks Shop!” and has CatBlocks all over.
Due date: ASAP, but take your time and don't rush.
Are you following this thread? (optional): No.
Other: Thank!
3: crossme72 wrote at 4:11:48 PM 2/4/20203909689

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Okay, I am desperatly in need of a thumbnail (that I might use as a banner too) and I will give credit.
Order Form
Description (colours, images etc.): Attractive Colors, says “The ScratchBlocks Shop!” and has CatBlocks all over.
Other: Thanks!

Edit: Spelling
Ok Sure!
4: crossme72 wrote at 4:36:42 PM 2/4/20203909735

crossme72 wrote:

Order Form
Other: Thanks!

Edit: Spelling
Ok Sure!
Here it is! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/382123247/
5: oven-on-a-stove wrote at 4:46:29 PM 2/4/20203909757
Username: oven-on-a-stove
What do you need?: Thumbnail
Description: So, I'm hosting an MLP RP (although, it is still in construction, and if you ever want to join you can be a manager for making a thumbnail!) Can you just do, a pony silhouette, putting it's front hoofs in the air like a statue? the background color can be a yellow/orange, signing it is sunset, and a kinda small banner in the corner that just says “AN MLP RP hosted by oven-on-a-stove”
Due date: April 13 (because I don't know how long making these take, and as an artist I know I like to take breaks to enjoy life off the computer screen.)
Are you following this thread? (optional): Yep!
Other: Don't make fun of me, but I'm a male, not a female- this is important because if we ever communicate in the future you wouldn't mistake me for being a female, haha.
6: crossme72 wrote at 5:54:03 PM 2/4/20203909887

oven-on-a-stove wrote:

Description: So, I'm hosting an MLP RP (although, it is still in construction, and if you ever want to join you can be a manager for making a thumbnail!) Can you just do, a pony silhouette, putting it's front hoofs in the air like a statue? the background color can be a yellow/orange, signing it is sunset, and a kinda small banner in the corner that just says “AN MLP RP hosted by oven-on-a-stove”
Due date: April 13 (because I don't know how long making these take, and as an artist I know I like to take breaks to enjoy life off the computer screen.)
Other: Don't make fun of me, but I'm a male, not a female- this is important because if we ever communicate in the future you wouldn't mistake me for being a female, haha.
Ok sure! xD - this might sound stupid but what does MLP RP mean???? It sounds cool tho!!!!!
7: WarriorsRoleplayer wrote at 6:03:34 PM 2/4/20203909900
Order Form
What do you need? (Thumbnail or profile): A Thumbnail
Description (colours, images etc.): Says “Warrior Cats RP 2.0” has a cat on it.
Due date: 4/10/20
Other: None.
8: crossme72 wrote at 6:20:41 PM 2/4/20203909937

Order Form
What do you need? (Thumbnail or profile): A Thumbnail
Description (colours, images etc.): Says “Warrior Cats RP 2.0” has a cat on it.
Due date: 4/10/20
Other: None.
Ok Sure!
9: xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote at 8:26:23 PM 2/4/20203910166
Username:xxHam_Sandwichxx
Position you want (for BoD):I don’t know if this is listed but do you need someone like a chairman who organises activity checks and BoD meetings? If you don’t then I would like to apply to be a deputy head
How active are you (1-10): 9
Your work examples: I am currently running a collab, the link can be found in my signature. I have also run my own shops on previous accounts.
Experience on other shops: As I said I have run shops before and I am an employee at the strawberry shop and I have nearly been accepted as an employee at buzzy bee banners
Are you following our topic: yes
Why you should be chosen: I have plenty of experience with administrative work on scratch’s forums and I am on scratch every day so I could take orders easily and quickly.
Other: I can make you a banner if you want, what do you want it to look like?
10: oven-on-a-stove wrote at 2:07:50 AM 3/4/20203910681

crossme72 wrote:

oven-on-a-stove wrote:

Ok sure! xD - this might sound stupid but what does MLP RP mean???? It sounds cool tho!!!!!
dOnT mAKe fUn oF mE but it stand for My Little Pony LOL
11: xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote at 7:24:58 AM 3/4/20203910940

oven-on-a-stove wrote:

crossme72 wrote:

oven-on-a-stove wrote:

dOnT mAKe fUn oF mE but it stands for My Little Pony and RP stands for Roleplay LOL. And, It's also a dumb question for me to ask, but, what does BoD mean? lmao-
BoD stands for Board of Directors. They’re the people who run the shop like advertising, partnerships and hiring and firing employees.
12: crossme72 wrote at 7:50:14 AM 3/4/20203910971

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

oven-on-a-stove wrote:

crossme72 wrote:

oven-on-a-stove wrote:

dOnT mAKe fUn oF mE but it stands for My Little Pony and RP stands for Roleplay LOL. And, It's also a dumb question for me to ask, but, what does BoD mean? lmao-
BoD stands for Board of Directors. They’re the people who run the shop like advertising, partnerships and hiring and firing employees.
Yh Thanks
13: crossme72 wrote at 10:03:41 AM 3/4/20203911082

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

Position you want (for BoD):I don’t know if this is listed but do you need someone like a chairman who organises activity checks and BoD meetings? If you don’t then I would like to apply to be a deputy head
Your work examples: I am currently running a collab, the link can be found in my signature. I have also run my own shops on previous accounts.
Experience on other shops: As I said I have run shops before and I am an employee at the strawberry shop and I have nearly been accepted as an employee at buzzy bee banners
Why you should be chosen: I have plenty of experience with administrative work on scratch’s forums and I am on scratch every day so I could take orders easily and quickly.
Sure! I'll think about the BoD and see what role you can be - please can you do me a banner which has it's own link somehow - it can be however you want as long as it says ‘The Profile Picture Shop’
14: crossme72 wrote at 10:10:18 AM 3/4/20203911088

crossme72 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

Sure! I'll think about the BoD and see what role you can be - please can you do me a banner which has it's own link somehow - it can be however you want as long as it says ‘The Profile Picture Shop’
You are the Deputy Head!
15: xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote at 10:29:31 AM 3/4/20203911107

crossme72 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

Do you have any preferences on the background of the banner?
16: crossme72 wrote at 11:31:34 AM 3/4/20203911144

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

crossme72 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

Can I have a sort of red,orange,yellow colour scheme?
17: crossme72 wrote at 2:13:35 PM 3/4/20203911371

crossme72 wrote:

oven-on-a-stove wrote:

Here is your order!:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/382159231
18: crossme72 wrote at 2:14:39 PM 3/4/20203911374

crossme72 wrote:

crossme72 wrote:

oven-on-a-stove wrote:

Here is your order!:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/382159231
You can tell me if you need any changes
19: xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote at 2:20:03 PM 3/4/20203911385

crossme72 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

crossme72 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

Here you go:

I hope you like it! The picture should be a link to this forum thread
20: crossme72 wrote at 2:26:10 PM 3/4/20203911402

crossme72 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

crossme72 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

@xxHam_Sandwichxx - I have made a temporary banner so it doesn't matter if you don't want to make it any more - If you do, I'll still use it but I just need one for the moment