Topic Information

The Wolf Emporium Advertising Station by Starstriker3000 in Show and Tell

Posts: 9

1: Starstriker3000 wrote at 7:20:49 PM 19/3/20203879579

The Wolf Emporium Advertising Station


This is the advertising station for the Wolf Emporium. If you want, you can fill out the order form there so that your project, studio, or shop can be advertised by us.

Projects and studios will be advertised in this project, while shops will be advertised on this post. Shops will only be advertised on here for two weeks maximum.

SHOPS WE'RE CURRENTLY ADVERTISING:


None yet…

2: Starstriker3000 wrote at 2:53:27 AM 23/3/20203884576
Bump
3: Starstriker3000 wrote at 4:13:55 AM 24/3/20203886227
Bump
4: Starstriker3000 wrote at 4:09:55 AM 26/3/20203889825
Bumpity
5: SixUnicornsCrackCorn wrote at 4:22:35 AM 26/3/20203889837
-Username: SixUincornsCrackCorn
-Work you want done: advertising
-Description: i want to advertise this cool shop
-Project/Studio/Shop Link (if needed): cool shop
-Project/Studio/Shop Description (if ordering advertising): i found this cool shop while browsing the forums and i saw it needed workers
-Link to Profile: ok
-Deadline (mm/dd/yy or ASAP*): asap
6: Starstriker3000 wrote at 4:24:51 AM 26/3/20203889839

SixUnicornsCrackCorn wrote:

-Username: SixUincornsCrackCorn
-Work you want done: advertising
-Description: i want to advertise this cool shop
-Project/Studio/Shop Link (if needed): cool shop
-Project/Studio/Shop Description (if ordering advertising): i found this cool shop while browsing the forums and i saw it needed workers
-Link to Profile: ok
-Deadline (mm/dd/yy or ASAP*): asap
Why are you asking me to advertise my own shop?
7: SixUnicornsCrackCorn wrote at 4:27:37 AM 26/3/20203889842

Starstriker3000 wrote:

SixUnicornsCrackCorn wrote:

-Username: SixUincornsCrackCorn
-Work you want done: advertising
-Description: i want to advertise this cool shop
-Project/Studio/Shop Link (if needed): cool shop
-Project/Studio/Shop Description (if ordering advertising): i found this cool shop while browsing the forums and i saw it needed workers
-Link to Profile: ok
-Deadline (mm/dd/yy or ASAP*): asap
Lol, why are you asking me to advertise my own shop?
wait, that was your own shop?
8: Starstriker3000 wrote at 4:34:55 AM 26/3/20203889848

SixUnicornsCrackCorn wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

SixUnicornsCrackCorn wrote:

-Username: SixUincornsCrackCorn
-Work you want done: advertising
-Description: i want to advertise this cool shop
-Project/Studio/Shop Link (if needed): cool shop
-Project/Studio/Shop Description (if ordering advertising): i found this cool shop while browsing the forums and i saw it needed workers
-Link to Profile: ok
-Deadline (mm/dd/yy or ASAP*): asap
Lol, why are you asking me to advertise my own shop?
wait, that was your own shop?
Yes, lol
9: Starstriker3000 wrote at 4:44:15 AM 29/3/20203894318
Bump