Topic Information

Official [scratchblocks] testing topic 2 by Paddle2See in Help With Scripts

Posts: 1398

1: Paddle2See wrote at 9:52:11 AM 5/11/20193749548
Use this topic to test out the [scratchblocks] tag on the forums!

when green flag clicked
say [Test out Scratchblocks!!!]

You can also use the preview button (green check button) to test out Scratchblocks as you create your post.



Please do not repeatedly spam this thread or try to make ongoing stories, though. Once you are familiar with the plugin, please stop posting here. Also, please don't make massive scripts that kill the browser - be considerate of your fellow Scratchers

If you want to convert a script in a project, please use blob8108's converter.

Also, check out blob8108's Scratchblocks test page.

For more information on the Scratchblocks formatting syntax, see the topic in the Wiki

or, this nice tutorial topic by @theonlygusti


Credit to @jvvg for the original topic on these forums.
Credit to @78ch3 (with help from others) for hosting a version of the topic here
Link to the last version of the topic

2: beeeeees wrote at 1:41:18 PM 5/11/20193749654
forever
say [BuzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzz]
end
3: Nambaseking01 wrote at 3:56:02 PM 5/11/20193749743
when topic opened :: events hat block
say [Wow, Nambaseking01 has the second post!] for (2) secs
4: Victoriix wrote at 3:59:07 PM 5/11/20193749745
a hat with a (hat with a (hat with a(hat with a(hat with a(hat :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat ) :: grey hat
and a cap with a (hat with a (hat with a(hat with a(hat ::grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: cap
5: Owengren wrote at 4:53:05 PM 5/11/20193749792
I have discovered something new in scratchblocks.
Outlines and strokes!

Syntax:
+move (10) steps
-say [Hello!] for (2) secs
6: Nambaseking01 wrote at 6:10:04 PM 5/11/20193749857

Owengren wrote:

I have discovered something new in scratchblocks.
Outlines and strokes!

Syntax:
+move (10) steps
-say [Hello!] for (2) secs[/quote]

Whoa! That's so cool! [color=#000000]:D[/color]
7: EDGE_X wrote at 10:18:45 PM 5/11/20193750051
a hat with a
8: EDGE_X wrote at 10:41:30 PM 5/11/20193750077
Missing Blocks from scratch:

rotate (90) degrees :: motion

rotate around [Sprite1 v] :: motion

say nothing :: looks

think nothing :: looks

previous costume :: looks

random costume :: looks

previous backdrop :: looks

random backdrop :: looks

go to back :: looks

when octogon clicked :: events hat

when [loudness v] < (10) :: events hat

stop [Sprite1 v] :: control

stop [all except this v] ::control

end :: cap

show timer :: sensing

hide timer :: sensing

<<> if <> :: operators> :: operators

define have mercy :: grey hat
9: EDGE_X wrote at 10:48:35 PM 5/11/20193750086
when window closed :: events hat
refuse :: sensing
play [Barney the Purple Dinousaur.exe v] until dead :: sound
broadcast [bye v]

when I receive [bye v]
load [Barney.exe v] into storage :: operators
take away [1039.52 MB v] off of storage :: operators
kill :: control
if <not dead:: sensing> then
keep trying till actually dead :: motion


end

when dead :: events hat
close window :: control
10: TMF10 wrote at 11:47:24 PM 5/11/20193750153
don't mind me just coding your computer's demise

when green flag beat to death by a mouse :: hat events
eat banana pudding for (3) seconds :: control
explode :: custom

define explode
toss banana pudding out of window for (pick random (1) to (55)) seconds :: motion
play sound (ka-boom v)
repeat (99)
create clone of (myself v)
end
crash computer for (99) years :: events

when I start as a clone
switch costume to (explosion piece v)
point in direction (pick random (-180) to (180)
repeat until <touching [edge v] ?>
move (10) steps
end
11: acuccoder wrote at 10:55:23 PM 6/11/20193750956
a hat with a (hat with a (hat with a(hat with a(hat with a(hat :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat ) :: grey hat
and a cap with a (hat with a (hat with a(hat with a(hat ::grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: cap
12: acuccoder wrote at 10:56:35 PM 6/11/20193750958
move () steps
13: acuccoder wrote at 10:58:34 PM 6/11/20193750962
a hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue cap
a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue capa hat with a hat::blue cap
14: acuccoder wrote at 10:59:43 PM 6/11/20193750964

acuccoder wrote:

a hat with a (hat with a (hat with a(hat with a(hat with a(hat :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat ) :: grey hat
and a cap with a (hat with a (hat with a(hat with a(hat ::grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: cap :: motion


when green flag clicked(die)
15: acuccoder wrote at 11:06:03 PM 6/11/20193750972

EDGE_X wrote:

Missing Blocks from scratch:

rotate (90) degrees :: motion

rotate around [Sprite1 v] :: motion

say nothing :: looks

think nothing :: looks

previous costume :: looks

random costume :: looks

previous backdrop :: looks

random backdrop :: looks

go to back :: looks

when octogon clicked :: events hat

when [loudness v] < (10) :: events hat

stop [Sprite1 v] :: control

stop [all except this v] ::control

end :: cap

show timer :: sensing

hide timer :: sensing

<<> if <> :: operators> :: operators

define acuccoder:: grey hat






[/quote]
16: acuccoder wrote at 11:08:24 PM 6/11/20193750976
when green flag clicked::orange hat
17: acuccoder wrote at 11:09:46 PM 6/11/20193750978

Paddle2See wrote:

Use this topic to test out the [scratchblocks] tag on the forums!

when green flag clicked
say [Test out Scratchblocks!!!]

You can also use the preview button (green check button) to test out Scratchblocks as you create your post.



Please do not repeatedly spam this thread or try to make ongoing stories, though. Once you are familiar with the plugin, please stop posting here. Also, please don't make massive scripts that kill the browser - be considerate of your fellow Scratchers

If you want to convert a script in a project, please use blob8108's converter.

Also, check out blob8108's Scratchblocks test page.

For more information on the Scratchblocks formatting syntax, see the topic in the Wiki

or, this nice tutorial topic by @theonlygusti


Credit to @jvvg for the original topic on these forums.
Credit to @78ch3 (with help from others) for hosting a version of the topic here
Link to the last version of the topic

18: OwenRich wrote at 11:30:56 PM 6/11/20193751005
Oh hey new testing topic. Time to into learn how to proper into scratch block yes.

when gf clicked
forever
if <<[people] = [nice]> and <[me] = [nice]>> then
say [hi]
end
19: -Reshiram- wrote at 11:56:52 PM 6/11/20193751028
eighteenth::control
20: EDGE_X wrote at 12:50:46 AM 7/11/20193751055
a hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat
and a cap with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a (hat with a :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey hat) :: grey cap