Topic Information

Animal Crossing New Horizons Official Forum by -TheKingOfScratch- in Things I'm Reading and Playing

1: -TheKingOfScratch- wrote at 2:19:02 PM 11/6/20193585377
THE OFFFICIAL ACNH FORUM!

Gameplay and
trailer

I will update this post once we get more info but for now thats all you need

I will update this forum a WHOLE lot when the game comes out
2: owlannaelsa wrote at 5:15:32 PM 11/6/20193585644
I hope characters act more individually, and old characters come back!

My fave characters are all the New Leaf goats!
3: nickeljorn wrote at 5:22:40 PM 11/6/20193585669

owlannaelsa wrote:

I hope characters act more individually, and old characters come back!

My fave characters are all the New Leaf goats!

If you want them to act more individually, I would recommend Wild World (The DS Animal Crossing game) or the GameCube Animal Crossing game.
4: Za-Chary wrote at 7:14:03 PM 11/6/20193585874
It's called “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”, right? Maybe you could update the title to reflect that?

Tom Nook ain't getting my Bells this time.
5: Mr_PenguinAlex wrote at 9:33:57 PM 11/6/20193586088
Flea Market or Tom Nook's Shop, which do you prefer?
6: CatsUnited wrote at 9:16:18 AM 12/6/20193586695

Za-Chary wrote:

It's called “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”, right? Maybe you could update the title to reflect that?

Everything on that island is owned by Tom Nook, and it doesn't come for free!
7: owlannaelsa wrote at 5:05:33 PM 12/6/20193587272

Za-Chary wrote:

'New Horizons', hmmmm.
MAYBE YOU'RE A PRESIDENT, AND THERE ARE LOTS OF TOWNS!

Oh, and the trailer's out now!

“Animal Crossing: New Horizons gameplay was finally shown during the E3 2019 Nintendo Direct. The game looks beautiful, improving upon the visuals of its most mainline recent predecessor, Animal Crossing: New Leaf on Nintendo 3DS. Unfortunately, Nintendo has also announced the game has been delayed until March 20, 2020.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons appears to send players on a Nook Inc. Deserted Island Getaway Package. In the trailer, our hero sprints around an island, collecting materials and piecing together tools. At one point a thought bubble pops alongside their head: “Look what I made. A flimsy axe!”

The trailer ends with a large group of what appear to be player characters assembling together. Visiting friends’ towns has become a central part of the Animal Crossing franchise, though large group gatherings would mark a big change if it’s included.

According to the Nintendo Direct, the latest Animal Crossing has been delayed “to ensure the game is the best it can be,” said Nintendo’s deputy general manager Yoshiaki Koizumi.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons will be exclusive to the Nintendo Switch.”

“Animal Crossing: New Horizons will expand on the character customization options form previous console games, letting players choose their own skin tone and instantly swap any of their character’s features any time during play.

Animal Crossing villagers’ facial features have been in the past determined by short quizzes at the start of each game, but Aya Kyogoku, the director of Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing game New Horizons, said players will be able to control every option of their character from the get-go.

“Right from the start, you’ll be able to choose the way you want to look,” Kyogoku said, in an interview with Polygon during E3. “All the facial parts or hairstyles are all gender-free. So you can select from a pool of hairstyles and facial features and then they’re also changeable at any point in the game. So if you feel like a certain way one day, then you can make that change pretty easily.”

These options include hair color and style, eye color, and facial features, with one notable addition: For the first time in a mainline Animal Crossing game, players can change their villager’s skin color. The only way to change your villager’s default pale skin color in Animal Crossing: New Leaf was to get a tan, and some fans used save editors to permanently alter their villagers skin color to more accurately reflect themselves within the game.

The most recent game in the franchise, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for mobile devices, was highly customizable. Clothing and Villager customization options were mostly gender-free.

Thankfully, the character editor sounds like its expanding for Animal Crossing’s next game, which arrives on the Nintendo Switch on March 20, 2020.”
8: -TheKingOfScratch- wrote at 5:09:03 PM 12/6/20193587284
New Official Release Date For Animal Crossing: New Horizons
March 20th, 2020!

9: -TheKingOfScratch- wrote at 5:20:32 PM 12/6/20193587297

Za-Chary wrote:

I don't know how to change forum titles, sorry!
10: nickeljorn wrote at 5:23:19 PM 12/6/20193587302

-TheKingOfScratch- wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

You need to become a Scratcher first to edit the title. You can only become a Scratcher if your account is at least two weeks old.
11: -TheKingOfScratch- wrote at 5:30:10 PM 12/6/20193587315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3YNL0OWio0
Click on this link for the trailer!
12: -TheKingOfScratch- wrote at 5:34:04 PM 12/6/20193587322

nickeljorn wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

You need to become a Scratcher first to edit the title. You can only become a Scratcher if your account is at least two weeks old.
I have another account that is a scratcher and on the forums I created there it wont let me do it
13: -TheKingOfScratch- wrote at 6:28:21 PM 12/6/20193587431
Here Is a list of some of the new features shown in the DIRECT! Not Treehouse!
-Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Decoration Style where as you can place items inside and outside!
-CRAFTING
-8 Players!
-Start From Scratch
WHAT MORE COULD U NEED
14: AVsomething2 wrote at 8:15:06 PM 12/6/20193587596

Here Is a list of some of the new features shown in the DIRECT! Not Treehouse!
-Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Decoration Style where as you can place items inside and outside!
-CRAFTING
-8 Players!
-Start From Scratch
WHAT MORE COULD U NEED
AC on the Moon
15: LegoManiac04 wrote at 1:14:06 AM 13/6/20193587893

CatsUnited wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

Everything on that island is owned by Tom Nook, and it doesn't come for free!
What I wonder though is what if you have no Bells to pay your bills?
16: Ryrie36 wrote at 1:19:46 AM 13/6/20193587898
For anyone disappointed in the game's delay, remember why Shigeru Miyamoto said.

“A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is bad fore- ISABELLE WATCH OUT FOR THAT SHARK”
17: -TheKingOfScratch- wrote at 5:24:00 PM 13/6/20193588552
XD
18: -TheKingOfScratch- wrote at 5:26:03 PM 13/6/20193588554
Alright Time for a Question!
Who is your favorite ANIMAL CROSSING character?
Quote this post and include your answer and I'll read it!
19: -TheKingOfScratch- wrote at 10:56:25 PM 13/6/20193588858
Share this forum with your animal crossing friends!
20: LegoManiac04 wrote at 11:02:58 PM 13/6/20193588865

Share this forum with your animal crossing friends!
I put it in my studio.