robosnakejr

First Seen:4:53:10 AM 26/5/2013
Starting at newsest posts first

539: \m/ BABYMETAL \m/ at 2:05:32 PM 25/7/2014388424
lol
im scared

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes, agreed. I have no idea what this means
It was my agreement to the post I quoted.

LuxrayStar wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

So, what character do you want added in the new Smash Bros game?

Ridley or Rundas
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
536: Explore 3.4, Scratch mod at 1:56:32 PM 25/7/2014388409

powerpoint56 wrote:

Sandro318 wrote:

Do you mean a web interface, which is specifically designed to integrate data meant in explore projects? One could thus make a lot more than just upload images and manage! e.g. upload your own web pages for Explore-projects with text, pictures. You could even upload it Explore sprites to create web applications for your Explore projects.
Yeah, that would be pretty awesome! Explore users could start a big collaboration to make something like this! You could make a code like HTML to generate the webpages in Explore.

What if we started a monthly collaboration for Explore? We could make a forum topic for it on the Explore 4 forums, and we could collaborate on it.
scratch is the only code i know.
535: Want to be in a game? at 3:38:15 AM 25/7/2014388020
ATK - 4
DEF - 1
EVA - 5
SPD - 5
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25030957/#player
i can't think of a name.
screw it, call him robosnake.
534: We need cloud lists at 3:08:49 AM 25/7/2014387995

StarAni6977 wrote:

Scratch is good and great, but it is missing one vital part: cloud lists. Just think of all the poor people who want to make a poll!!!! I am asking the scratch team to make cloud lists possibe, so every with an idea for a poll and other stuff that require cloud lists can go ahead and make their projects.
broadcast [cloud lists]
yeah, they are already working on this.
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/4789/
533: any good music writers? at 2:58:38 AM 25/7/2014387981
I need some music for a project i'm making, and I'm to inexperienced to do it myself.
they need to be calm songs.
I need one for all four of the seasons.
it would be nice if you could remix those songs for a nighttime variation, but i don't need it.
support
could be useful

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

So, what character do you want added in the new Smash Bros game?
I'm fine with the current roster.

ridley

djdolphin wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

Braeden5454 wrote:

Ahh! The cloud variables have betrayed us and joined king kumquat!

And the Scratch Dog! (because Dogs chase Scratch Cats, right?)
Thanks, I just wasted a ton of time on this:

that…
that is amazing.

StarAni6977 wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

StarAni6977 wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

they don't exist in scratch yet.
They should. How else am I going to make a poll?
you don't.
you just wait until they add it.
go to [Nearest person who can add cloud lists]
say [Please add cloud lists, I need to make a poll!]
broadcast [cry]
How dare they not add cloud lists. What about all the people that want to make a poll!!???
they haven't added cloud list yet because they are working on them.
if they added them at the beginning of scratch 2.0, it would be very buggy, or it would have been delayed.

StarAni6977 wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

They should. How else am I going to make a poll?
you don't.
you just wait until they add it.

TheHockeyist wrote:

Braeden5454 wrote:

Ahh! The cloud variables have betrayed us and joined king kumquat!

And the Scratch Dog! (because Dogs chase Scratch Cats, right?)
don't forget negative opinions!

the__ninja wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

Congrats on making yourself be awesome forever.
*slow clapping*
when [sarcasticness v] > (10)
switch costume to [angry face v]
you can totally measure sarcasm in numbers

the__ninja wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

MSPA wrote:

Hey, I saw a video on YT about our little PSI friend, Ness, being confirmed for Super Smash Bros. In Japan. I'm checking just to see if it's true.

Whoever made that art for Ness that the user caught on video must be really dang talented.

Edit- IT WAS FAKE. ;-;
Another Smash Bros leak? Lets see how many we have now. Baby Mario, thats one. Chrom, thats two. Shulk, thats three. *Doesn't continue because the list is too long*

Also Captain Falcon and Palutena leaks which were probably fake despite those characters being eventually revealed anyways.
523: The Sims Freeplay at 12:02:41 AM 25/7/2014387824

ilovemybrain wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

ilovemybrain wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

ARGH THIS GAME IS TOO HARD I WANT TO GO CAMPING AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET TO A TOILET
On The Sims Freeplay, and to get a toilet, you have to click on the home store, and go into the bathroom section, and there should be a toilet. Oh, and YOU have to get the toilet. That is, assuming it's the sims freeplay.
I have one.
They just don't use it.
Click on the toilet.
but i was camping AND COULD NOT TURN ON THE GAME BECAUSE MY IPAD WAS DEAD
seriously, lets talk about smash bros.

add that to my lists of words i never thought i would say.

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

guys lets talk about smash bros not making fun of leaks or being sarcastic

LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN!
Kthxbai
bibi
Inuleveitriku Translation: I'm not leaving, I tricked you
DAAAAAAAAAAAAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Oh, I'm sorry. I don't think I recognize that reference…
ITS NOT A REFERENCE OMGOMGOMG
it totally matters so much

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

guys lets talk about smash bros not making fun of leaks or being sarcastic

LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN!
Kthxbai
bibi
Inuleveitriku Translation: I'm not leaving, I tricked you
DAAAAAAAAAAAAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
CyberNumbers wrote in Advanced block menus at 1:27:33 AM 26/6/2016
True, but I guess even without hacked blocks, there is still plenty of code new Scratchers don't understand. If you've ever looked inside Griffpatch's projects you'll know what I mean
Permanent Link
https://forums.scratchstats.com/post/2066079

Extra Post Information

Forum Post2066079
Post ID2066079
Time Indexed9:45:08 AM 22/8/2019
Topic ID205700
CategorySuggestions
Request Time9059 ms

User Information

aespibr

First Seen:5:40:58 PM 7/4/2020
Starting at newsest posts first

1: maybe an Box2D extension? at 5:40:58 PM 7/4/20203918942
there is a place where there is a box2d extension on scratch (griffpatch.github.io/scratch-gui), but when you load a project with the physics extension, scratch just wont load it. maybe it will be in scratch 4! hehehe.
yomoon wrote in 쿠키런 만드는데 도와주세요~ at 4:30:34 AM 26/3/2020
edit 버튼 없는데요
모바일이라서 안되나요?
Permanent Link
https://forums.scratchstats.com/post/3889843

Extra Post Information

Forum Post3889843
Post ID3889843
Time Indexed4:30:35 AM 26/3/2020
Topic ID390171
Category한국어
Request Time7803 ms